Training and Developing Our People
To complete a general application form that will be screened by professional recruiters and matched with available current and future vacancies, click the “Apply” button.
BLOM BANK, a learner’s territory in terms of training and developing its employees, strongly believes in the value of its human capital. Most of BLOM BANK’s new recruits are fresh graduates, and employees are trained and developed to rise up the corporate ladder from within.
Employees are the key to achieving the bank’s vision of being the leader in client relationships, which is why we work hard to create an environment where employees may excel.
Ongoing training is vital to support our employees’ growth and their adaptation to the pace of the fast changing business environment. Career Development is emphasized by employing highly competitive individuals and offering them various career opportunities with real growth prospects.
BLOM BANK invests in different types of in-house and external trainings that cover various topics:
- Information Technology
- Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering
- Communication and Negotiation
- Management and Leadership
- Legal issues
- Safety at work and First Aid
- Ethics, etc.
Career Development Programs
Focused training programs are designed to develop high potential staff with exceptional performance and high levels of competence. These programs prepare qualified employees who are chosen for them to achieve a leadership role within BLOM BANK.
- Management Training Program: 5-year training program in which the chosen employees rotate among various branch and head office functions to eventually assume managerial positions. This program mainly targets young and exceptional talents.
- High potential and exceptional productivity.
- Excellent performance appraisal.
- Proper personality and decent behavior.
- Cultural background.
- Master degree or MBA, or enrollment in a higher education program or professional certification.
- Individual Training Program: An employee with high potential, regardless of his/her position, is chosen to undergo an individualized training program to eventually assume a specific managerial function tailored to the employee’s strengths.
- Branches’ CRO Program: Credit Relationship Officers at the branches are given the privilege of working within a fixed 5-year track provided that they maintain a certain level of performance and meet their set targets consistently.
Performance Appraisals and Promotions
- BLOM BANK acknowledges the importance of having performance appraisals that evaluate the employees thoroughly, and consider it an indispensable annual process.
- The performance appraisal is the foundation to employees’ promotions, bonuses, salary increases, development, etc.
- In addition to the annual performance appraisal, employees receive continuous and constructive feedback throughout the year.
- Employees are entitled to promotions when their jobs require higher level of competencies and when they are able to maintain a good performance.
- BLOM BANK ensures that deserving and qualified employees are promoted to fill positions that match their qualifications.