BLOM BANK EGYPT is a commercial bank offering a full range of banking and financial services. It has a branch network of 34 branches covering Greater Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Damietta, Port Said, Mansoura, Ismailia, Tanta, El- Suez and El Minya.
- Current Accounts: The flexibility of deposit and withdrawal, available through BLOM BANK Egypt current account, gives you the conveniences to meet all your basic banking needs
- Saving Accounts: Save at a special interest rate with BLOM BANK Egypt savings account particularly designed to nurture your savings habit by increasing interest on your money
- Certificate of Deposits: Certificates of Deposit from BLOM Egypt provide a selection of saving and investment options at remarkably competitive interest rates to satisfy the varying personal needs.
- Time Deposits: BLOM Time Deposits guarantees you a special interest rate for your savings
- Car Loans: Get the car of your dreams with less hassle and speedy application approval.
- Personal Loans: BLOM BANK EGYPT helps you finance your current needs with competitive rates and flexible conditions.
- Housing Loans: Housing Loan program to help you buy or renovate your house or commercial unit.
- Credit Cards: Buy, pay at ease and withdraw the cash you need with the credit card from BLOM BANK Egypt whether you are in Egypt or traveling abroad.
- Debit Cards: The best way to pay for your needs is through the international debit card from BLOM BANK Egypt combining the privileges of an ATM card and a debit card.
Corporate Banking Group:
It is a fully-fledged Bank, capable of carrying out all types of commercial operations in Egyptian pounds and in major currencies for its customers, including short- and medium-financing, conventional or structured (subject to The Central Bank of Egypt’s regulations). The product-mix, offered to corporate customers, encompasses the following:
- Import / export financing;
- Short-term operational financing;
- Documentary operations;
- Guarantee letters;
- Deposit management;
- Local- and foreign-currency;
- Account management (cheques, incoming / outgoing transfers, etc...);
- Conventional as well as non-conventional credit facilities.